Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Porktropolis!



I'll admit, I'm a Foodie. I'm also a bit of a food snob. I love good food. Any good food. And I'll eat just about anything. However, like most Foodies, I have a soft spot for pork products. How can you go wrong? From bacon, to chops to fried pork rinds I love it all. That's why I was so excited when I saw that there was a new BBQ joint opening up just down the road. I had to try Porktropolis for the name alone.
When my friend Don over at Mad City Eats mentioned that he would like me to contribute a guest review of the new pork house, I jumped at the chance. Check out my review here, and check out Porktropolis if you are in the Sun Prairie area!

As a side note, the Chocolate Bacon has been Pregnant Chick Approved by 2 independent sources.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment